Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no renewal

Still no word from Messi himself to confirm that either..

All the while he is a free agent and anyone can approach his (presumeably they dont even need Barca's permission) and make him any type of offer.

And all the while Messi is sat watching the mess unfold at Barca...cant register the new players they have bought, failure of Greizman swap deal, cant shift other players they need to to lower the wage bill.....What has happened to the sanctions they may face due to their persistence of staying in the SL? I also think i read somewhere that one of their ex players is going to sue them for cancelling his contract.......lower level player so dont know how much truth is in that at all but funny all the same..

Joke of a club

still no renewal because they still can't afford him, and they are still very delusional about their own financial situation.

Frankly i'm surprised they are not just announcing him out of spite, despite not being able to register him

This has been going that long, I got my Messi tattoo, it healed up and has now faded in the sun and is no longer visible.

2FE8F621-1F99-442A-8C00-FD9F501C072D.jpegMessi is on holiday in Fort Lauderdale USA at the moment so i can’t see anything happening anytime soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.