Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any legal grounds for Barcelona to demand that the players take wage cuts?

Surely if they can force the players to reduce their wages then why can't the players force the club to increase their wages? It's just so silly to me.

Are there any legal grounds for Barcelona to demand that the players take wage cuts?

Surely if they can force the players to reduce their wages then why can't the players force the club to increase their wages? It's just so silly to me.
Said it a few week back mate....if Barca get away with terminating contracts,whats to stop a player from saying "Gimme another 100k a week or im terminating my contract"
Absolutely no difference,imo.

Repeating the same bullshit every single time. The fact that he's using Depay as an incentive to keep Messi is funny as hell. Depay will probably be loaned or sold next season after he does fuck all.

This sounds less positive than the previous times he's said it. It's more about wishing and hoping the deal gets done than it actually being close to being done. Messi probably wants to continue with Barcelona, but he may not have a choice in the matter if they can't sort out their mess. How long does Laporta think Messi is going to wait for them to sort it?

Barca probably aren't concerned... they absolutely know that normal rules don't apply to them - never had and probably never will - they'll get to September knowing full well that they are outside the rules but know the League will not do a thing... they will present the league and Tebas with a fait accompli knowing full well they'll get away with it.
They seem to know an awful lot despite all the evidence to the contrary. Laporta doesn't seem as confident as many on here as he seems to be hawking some fairly big earners around Europe and no-one's interested.

Laporta is like a private hire taxi phone operator. The signing is just around the corner...
Fabrizio Romano is worse...he's been saying for months now..."They are just going over the final details"......and if he don't renew,he will say....."they came in with a crazy offer at the 11th hour"
And profess to all his lemmings on twatter,he was right all along....and they will lap it up.

Barca probably aren't concerned... they absolutely know that normal rules don't apply to them - never had and probably never will - they'll get to September knowing full well that they are outside the rules but know the League will not do a thing... they will present the league and Tebas with a fait accompli knowing full well they'll get away with it.
I would normally agree, I think this goes beyond the la liga rules. Barca simply cannot sustain the spending, like most clubs in Europe they are fucked financially without fans and without winning trophies. Barca have had an awful 18mths financially all round.
La Liga might let the rules slide to let them play but Barca seemingly literally dont have the cash to pay them.

They have taken on Depay, Aguero, Garcia and resigned Messi (no matter the discount) and they need to shift players.

Fabrizio Romano is worse...he's been saying for months now..."They are just going over the final details"......and if he don't renew,he will say....."they came in with a crazy offer at the 11th hour"
And profess to all his lemmings on twatter,he was right all along....and they will lap it up.
Romano is the guy that blinks at the traffic lights and when they change he'll claim it was his doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.