Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a free agent surely, so can sign for anyone at any time.

Edit: including registration.
But you have to give your appropriate league your squad??I thought you have to be registered before the deadline,free or not?
Genuine question mate.
If the players they got on free's are not registered....how was Depay allowed to play on Saturday v Girona?

Not 100% on this but i assume pre-season matches dont count as official LaLiga matches? Registration surely only impacts the respective league(league and cup games etc)?

Assuming its a pre season game too.
I believe here if you're registered as a player (and therefore you are insured) you can play in any official organized friendly

I just can't understand how barca and real Madrid continuously get away with there finances, and why are both now in serious trouble, I assume real Madrid will now sell there training ground and stadium back to the government, who in turn will give it back to them for free like they have previously, surely its time for fifa, eufa to stand up and take proper action. Otherwise they might as well just drop FFP as surely any team that gets done by them for it, can counter sue for them allowing other teams to flount the rules.

So governing bodies that have a history of corruption, should stand up to two clubs that have a history of corruption yea can see that working ! Oh yea with the head of La Liga being a sound solid character who only wants what's right ( financially for him) for the league. We all know that rules will be ignored, changed, new ones made up, or just forgotten about when the two Spanish clubs are involved . There are skeletons in all their cupboards, those doors need to remain shut for all concerned .

So governing bodies that have a history of corruption, should stand up to two clubs that have a history of corruption yea can see that working ! Oh yea with the head of La Liga being a sound solid character who only wants what's right ( financially for him) for the league. We all know that rules will be ignored, changed, new ones made up, or just forgotten about when the two Spanish clubs are involved . There are skeletons in all their cupboards, those doors need to remain shut for all concerned .
Would like just for once, all the cupboards in the house emptied into the street, with a full and public exhumation of whatever's under the patio.

But you have to give your appropriate league your squad??I thought you have to be registered before the deadline,free or not?
Genuine question mate.
If the players they got on free's are not registered....how was Depay allowed to play on Saturday v Girona?
As far as I'm aware, as long as there is a squad place available (or you request a registered player to be removed to make space) you can register a free agent at any time outside of the transfer window.

I found the following for the EFL and I'm presuming other leagues follow similar principles. They do have to make the request but I can't see why they would refuse.

The League will only consider granting permission to make changes to the Squad List outside of a Transfer Window where:

• the Club’s current Squad List contains less than the maximum number of Players permitted to be included on the Squad List and the Club wishes to add an Out of Registration Player or another Player registered with the Club but not currently included on the Squad List, or
  • in other truly exceptional circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.