Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be better off with kane for 5 years than messi for 2

He’ll stay at Barcelona, and this is just brinkmanship in order to force a change in the financial regulations.

That’s my guess anyway.
Yeah I said this a few pages but, if he had agreed a deal then it's perfectly plausible he's subsequently agreed to go along with some kind of plan to ensure La Liga lets it happen.

This smells of a rat. Day after la liga sign 2.7 billion deal they announce the leagues biggest asset is leaving as la ligas refs on wages mean he can’t sign. Expect nothing other than him staying at Barca after la liga come under pressure from CVC to ensure he stays.
yhp. All politics. If he was leaving he'd have just left and signed for someone else in July, the fact we've got on with our business shows this is just a game being played elsewhere.

In hindsight this might be a great bit of news for us, if we commit to Kane now it shows him how serious we are about wanting him. It may be enough for him to put in a transfer request and maybe get Levy's arse to twitch.

Yep, but the way he's worded it, it sounds like he would have said that yesterday or the week before, not that he's had contact today or anything.
No chance he has had contact today. This has kicked off in the past hour. Pretty sure the management will have a look at this.

This is a political game with la liga.I see Him still signing for Barca.

how embarrassing for Barca & especially Messi. No way to be treated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.