Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be simple if City want him. All the hard work has probably already been done. Same deal that was offered last year, Leo......here's where you sign. If you're still gonna piss about then we forget it for good. Shouldn't take long to sort out whilst Levy keeps playing hard ball. Might make him lower his sights for if we still decide to go for Kane.

The problem is, the club can't chance this in case Messi is pissing about again. Then we lose him and Kane. Made the mistake once alrady.

They should at least put a bid in. In which I think they will. I'd imagine that getting Messi is a significant step in what they're trying to achieve. I know it's reeks of arrogance, but I think we can sign them both. Messi pays for himself through sponsorships and whatever that deal was to hand him a share of the club, and we already allotted money for Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.