Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me he's really leaving this time.
Messi for a year, haaland next year.
Messi playing even just a year brings in enough to cover his wage and buying grealish AND puts money in the bank to buy haaland next season.
Sorry kane I think you'll score shit loads for us but Messi stops play.

@blue oli
Is this why you said CFG was looking smug and weirdly happy the other day?

It's very weird that the club hasn't announced Grealish yet, it was clearly all sorted hours ago.

Haven't City maintained this year that they will not make a move for Messi, but that he knows what our offer was, that it still stands and he just needs to pick up the 'phone?

Hypothetically City could easily have been bluffing to everyone. It only works if you convince the opinion makers. That would include your Pols and your Sams and your Billys and your Tolmies (and that girl on twitter who is sadly missed).

The same could be true for Barca. Laporta knows our lot intimately. He's newly reinstated, could easily keep a secret. Aguero is so tight to Leo and has always had a personal thing with the chairman and owners, can see him being in.

It's totally possible. The stakes couldn't be higher for the two clubs, the timing is there to really play some cards.

Bigger, more explosive NDA's than those a hypothetical deal would involve are kept all around the world on an ongoing basis.

I really don't know what's going to happen. And neither does anyone else on the outside. Maybe even those on the inside at Barca and City - or PSG, should he have agreed to join them. Although I find that the least likely reality of all. Someone somewhere knows what's happening - but only the sort of people whose business is to keep these secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.