Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that effort to get the server to handle any messi bombs running like a dream even with the amount of posts getting posted and the little midget is going to psg.

Hypothetically City could easily have been bluffing to everyone. It only works if you convince the opinion makers. That would include your Pols and your Sams and your Billys and your Tolmies (and that girl on twitter who is sadly missed).

The same could be true for Barca. Laporta knows our lot intimately. He's newly reinstated, could easily keep a secret. Aguero is so tight to Leo and has always had a personal thing with the chairman and owners, can see him being in.

It's totally possible. The stakes couldn't be higher for the two clubs, the timing is there to really play some cards.

Bigger, more explosive NDA's than those a hypothetical deal would involve are kept all around the world on an ongoing basis.

I really don't know what's going to happen. And neither does anyone else on the outside. Maybe even those on the inside at Barca and City - or PSG, should he have agreed to join them. Although I find that the least likely reality of all. Someone somewhere knows what's happening - but only the sort of people whose business is to keep these secrets.

so what’s your point?

I'd have agreed but there's something fishy going on with Grealish's announcement. Blackburn claims a number change is happening. Somethings afoot.
Fake tweet.
BillyShears said:
Been told very clearly and categorically by two people who have spoken to Pep’s circle.

Also they knew early this morning that this statement was coming. Nothing changes for us.

And that explains why the delay. The talks reportedly broke down yesterday. If outsiders knew before this announcement dropped, so did City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.