Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a scenario where Pep wouldn't want Messi, he's so close to winning the lot without him, if Messi comes and we get the sweep it becomes Pep can only win the champions league with Messi. Can imagine a thought process where he would want that monkey off his back. it would be a completely different scenario had we beaten Chelsea.

However this is where khaldoon earns his crust, we've had countless pages about the supposed marketability of Grealish, Messi is on another planet with what he brings, for that alone you bring him in.

Any club that signs him is going to see a monumental increase in revenue, so aswell as having the best player on the planet you have the revenue to improve the squad for the next few years too. you have to try everything in your power to be the club that benefits from that. If he ends up in the Premier league and it isn't City, they take our crown even if we get Grealish and Kane.

Mind bogglingly stupid not to be in for him. City, Chelsea, Liverpool and United should have everybody on an all nighter tonight trying to come up with the most attractive proposal for Messi.

Let him fuck off to all those twats at PSG. He had opportunities to sign for us in the past, We've been bitten twice by him already, Enough is enough time to move on from this whole circus. Fuck him and Barcelona.
But imagine all those Messi fanboys and the publicity that comes with signing him? If PSG wants him to play with Neymar. They can have him. They must be deluded to think they can still create magic from an already stale partnership.

Oh fuck it … 3 year contract at 2mill per month = 72mill, with option for 4th year. CFG shares as signing on fee. Sounds reasonable to me, especially as its not my money. Use as an impact sub to give Foden a rest.

Levy will now stand firm on the Kane price, as he knows Messi on a free is now an option for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.