Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I actually agree, Kane wouldn't deserve it and I wouldnt want to see that happen to him after he has started doing his part.

If Levy makes it impossible, and Kane accepts that, perhaps, but not a pivot on our part, no.
Yes exactly, not on our terms with Kane then by all means balls deep on Messi. I’d be disappointed in the club though if they went out their way to fuck Kane about. I know it’s business but like most fans you always like to think your club has a bit more about them

Yes exactly, not on our terms with Kane then by all means balls deep on Messi. I’d be disappointed in the club though if they went out their way to fuck Kane about. I know it’s business but like most fans you always like to think your club has a bit more about them

Agree. And you know how i feel about Kane. And Messi.

Marca - English.

The news that Lionel Messi will not continue with Barcelona has shocked the world

MARCA broke the story earlier on Thursday after negotiations between the two parties stalled, which has since led to Barcelona announcing that Messi will leave the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.