Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still reckon he stays at Barca me.
Think its last ditch attempt by barca . They have tried everything from loans to selling players offering swaps asking players to pay cuts to cancelling contracts and no joy .
Looks like messi dad has come to sign the contract and barca carnt afford it and gone toe to toe with tebas and la liga as thats all they got left . Called their bluff and see what they come back with in my opinion

I would be pissed if PSG signs him. They got Neymar and Mbappe. And yet people are blaming us when we just got Grealish. We need to sign Messi, no excuses!

Maybe it is a masterplan by the club to fuck Levy off and go for Messi but no Kane. Would then leave Spurs in financial shit if they splurge the money they thought they were getting for Kane

yes that‘s something I was thinking, Spurs have a billion quid to pay off their new stadium, they also had to borrow £150m from the public purse, they are probably banking on screwing City, maybe it will backfire.

Kane will be too expensive. I'd bag Messi if it's possible with migration to NYC after a couple of years bringing Haaland in next summer.
I don’t think it’s financially ridiculous at all. No transfer fee for Messi and he then acts as a magnet for Haaland next summer for his release clause. Can’t see it happening but we can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.