Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City and PSG distancing themselves. They know Tebas has the power to allow Barca to register Messi in an instant. Neither want to be played.
Ah but has he though? He would've done that already imho.

I just think this is all very strange. Messi being quiet. Barca sending out farewell and thanks videos.

This will be one boring drawn out saga.

City and PSG distancing themselves. They know Tebas has the power to allow Barca to register Messi in an instant. Neither want to be played.
I think its legit. The funding package that is being talked about is very early days, even with that money Barca are still in the shit. They have been talking with Messi camp for months. They agreed a wage package over a massive time period to help pay for it but as it stands i dont think they can afford to run the club without him let alone any deal they could bash out from here.

Barca are in it deep. Been saying it for months. This is legit.

please city get him so that he doesnt go to psg. they would be too strong. mbappe neymar messi...

We should do whats best for us and not worry what PSG do.

If messi has any notion to again string us along to use us as a pay day only, well if it isn't good for the club then let him go wherever else.

If messi wants to come, he can call Pep and ask him nicely if we want him.

Never happening. This isn’t Qatar. Mansour doesn’t overrule Khaldoon on City matters.

Not just on city matters, the respect for Khaldoon can not be under estimated and quite rightly too. Such an impressive character in every way, he has a real commanding presence without being overwhelming.

City are in safe hands and what ever is done will be the best for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.