Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to soften a blow to PSG fans, eh? Jealous of them. Supremely, would’ve loved to see arguably the best of all time in a City shirt.

When we were ready, he wasn’t and now he’s ready, we’re not. Shame he’s off to do it in a league he’s too good for.
Your jealous of them? Fuck me how long have you supported city can't be long! Grow up

Well if PSG are willing to sell Mbappe to bring in Messi than I can see them pulling it off.

Don't think they could do it while keeping Mbappe.

Way to soften a blow to PSG fans, eh? Jealous of them. Supremely, would’ve loved to see arguably the best of all time in a City shirt.

When we were ready, he wasn’t and now he’s ready, we’re not. Shame he’s off to do it in a league he’s too good for.
I'm sure we comprehensively best them in the champs league last season

Your jealous of them? Fuck me how long have you supported city can't be long! Grow up

You what? I’m jealous of them getting Messi. I thought that was obvious considering we’re in the *checks* Messi thread.

Born in 93 and season ticket since 01. Just to answer your curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.