Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Villa forum was in meltdown over JG,,imagine the Barca forum !!!

I dont know what to make of him really. Always seemed in some scrape with Barca about money,contracts, getting managers sacked.GOAT..possibly..Ronaldo succeeded in more leagues and internationally,tough call.Not sure at this stage in his career he would have fitted into our team given his playing style and age. Another potential Rodney Marsh situation avoided.

Any way good luck to PSG keeping all those egos in check, and is Poch the man to do it??

Im sure Barca, La Liga, Tebas and the Spanish media after a period of quite reflection will conclude it’s all our fault.

Don’t understand the hatred towards him from some fans on here he has justified every penny Barca have paid him it’s the other clowns they’ve overpaid that have caused the greatest player ever to leave for free !

It would be a dream signing. It looks like we have decided not to get sucked into the drama this time around.

I think we were convinced he was staying at Barca and moved on at some point over the last year to Jack.

Never say never until he has signed with another club.
It seems that way but surely this is exceptional circumstances and he would bring drama no matter how it came about.

I'll be very surprised and disappointed if he signs with PSG and we haven't tried everything within our power and financial structure to bring him here.

Exceptional player, but would be worth it all for 1 season wearing City blue.

It seems that way but surely this is exceptional circumstances and he would bring drama no matter how it came about.

I'll be very surprised and disappointed if he signs with PSG and we haven't tried everything within our power and financial structure to bring him here.

Exceptional player, but would be worth it all for 1 season wearing City blue.
It's not him it's the blubbering.
He seemed genuinely gutted to me

Maybe I am being harsh but nobody died. I thought the whole thing was appalling. He hasn't healed anyone. He may be the greatest player ever but he could leave his family on Barcelona and fly his jet to Paris daily!

He’s became the best player in the world at Barca, smashed records, won titles. Of course he’s going to be emotional. People dying isn’t the only reason why people cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.