Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi has not signed his contract and, based on his body language last night, he may not do so. He may just fancy a couple of years at City followed by a swansong for our New York sister club. It has been reported that his agents spoke to City last summer. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up in Manchester at some stage.

I have a feeling he's going to decline quite rapidly soon due to games played and injuries will almost definitely arrive. Don't see us affording him either.

Barca would try and get KDB/Silva in any deal so back away please.

Barca would try and get KDB/Silva in any deal so back away please.

Silva's even older and wants to go to Las Palmas. We have no need to sell De Bruyne and he seems fairly settled here where he's adored and gets as much gametime as he could want.

My only issue with it is that we've just signed Bernardo who is the closest to Messi I've seen in terms of playing style and still has a lot of time to develop.

There is zero chance of Barcelona losing both Neymar and Messi in on transfer window. Move on, nothing to see here.

There is zero chance of Barcelona losing both Neymar and Messi in on transfer window. Move on, nothing to see here.
The suggestion is that if Barca doesn't get its shit together, he could leave on a free next summer. Nobody has said anything about this transfer window so I don't know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.