Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the emotion aside, and the fact Barca are a bigger club, you can't tell me Messi is better off on the pitch alongside Rakitic, Paulinho, Gomes, Denis, Deulofeu, Suarez and a past it Iniesta over likes of KDB, Silva, Gundo, Bernardo, G.Jesus, Kun, Sane. Plus there's Pep vs their new manager.

He now has legitimate footballing reasons to leave Barca for us. As mental as it sounds

Will it happen? 99% no, but the point stands.

Put the emotion aside, and the fact Barca are a bigger club, you can't tell me Messi is better off on the pitch alongside Rakitic, Paulinho, Gomes, Denis, Deulofeu, Suarez and a past it Iniesta over likes of KDB, Silva, Gundo, Bernardo, G.Jesus, Kun, Sane. Plus there's Pep vs their new manager.

He now has legitimate footballing reasons to leave Barca for us. As mental as it sounds

so your saying there is a chance?????

a674125ff2b7d1271a7de60c363d6878.gif

There's no way he'd leave Barca in the state they are in now. And if there was even the slightest sniff of him thinking about leaving, Barca would have used that to keep Neymar and make him the star.

Oh my God, after Ronaldo won 2-3 Balloon d'ors since he claimed he is in decline and semi-finished, now Marvin thinks Messi is gone and finished too. He'll never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.