Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
never believed it could happen, he’s a Shylock mate.....its too far fetched and we are again being manipulated..

We Simply don’t do business like this anymore, not in the public eye, imo

a deal of this magnitude isn’t being conducted by Gary Cook, if it was stamped we wouldn't even see it coming, just my thoughts...

it doesn’t mean we can’t dream, but alas those dreams are invariably shattered by reality!

This was never going to be a "Messi announces he's signing for City" thing because of the legal battle that might come up over the release clause.

Abu Dhabi might like to be quick and silent, but they aren't going to pay €200m+ to avoid a little noise around this deal.

never believed it could happen, he’s a Shylock mate.....its too far fetched and we are again being manipulated..

We Simply don’t do business like this anymore, not in the public eye, imo

a deal of this magnitude isn’t being conducted by Gary Cook, if it was stamped we wouldn't even see it coming, just my thoughts...

it doesn’t mean we can’t dream, but alas those dreams are invariably shattered by reality!

Think positive, think love boat.

some people on here are desperate to say I" told you so" -

Pure defence mechanism however to avoid disappointment if it doesnt happen
Fairly sure there will be many pendulum swings from “see, I told you it would never happen” to “no one listened when I said it could come off” before this Messi Mambo finishes.

The only slight hope I have is City’s silence is deafening. They could (and arguably would) have contacted the local press pack by now to distance ourselves from it. I’m sure they’ve all been in touch for comment.

I am currently watching TYC sports vivo can’t understand a bloody but a bit like sky ticker looks like messi to city they have 2 presenters with our line up messi is in it could just be where he may play if came to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.