Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I remember correctly that FFP is relaxed/reduced/changed due to Covid ? And if so, does this make it more possible we can sign Messi, may be with a front loaded contract ?

as I understand it clubs will be allowed to roll two years into one. So the numbers still need to add up but over a longer period. So yes in theory.
I think we would be looking at a huge increase in sponsorships from every source and TV revenue globally is an even bigger pull since nobody can actually go. Also I wonder if CFG can be utilised in a deal of this magnitude. Sort of a 2/3 years at city but on a 5 year deal for accounting purposes then with a 2 year loan to say NYFC and then finally a City/ Messi soccer schools Franchise etc away from the prying eyeballs of UEFA etc.

Nothing to add to this other than with all the good memories this club has given me, especially the last decade, if I also get to see the greatest there ever will be in mancunian blue I can die happy.

When this was all a hypothetical earlier in the summer, I understood some Blues going back and forth on wanting him or thinking it ultimately wasn't worth it. But the actual thought of Lionel Messi, the greatest player the world has ever seen, playing for God's own club...sign him the fuck up.

Let's do this.

ron-paul-its-happening-gif-28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.