Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine.... PSG with Neymar & City with Messi. Who would ever have thought it at the end of last season? It could be true, it could be bollocks, either way I'm not getting twisted over it & as always will just enjoy the ride... :-)

Think the reports of a bid were from the earlier stories from France and Spain, where Yahoo said that we bid 300m (above his release) a journalist (from UK) denied that but never said we wouldn't ever pay it. Pretty sure if City briefed the media we'd have the local ones saying it. IDK

And in this case, sell on value is of no interest to me because you know you would have absolutely got your money's worth in performances when it's time for him to leave the club.
It's not like we do very well in this area anyway so why worry about messi in 4/5 years time lol

Where have city denied it, have we put out a statement ?
Ok this is where I got that info:
Manchester City sources have categorically denied that they have any plans to sign Lionel Messi. [SPORT]
My bad but come on are you really on board with this? Really you believe we are signing Messi after they have lost Neymar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.