Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is where I got that info:
Manchester City sources have categorically denied that they have any plans to sign Lionel Messi. [SPORT]
My bad but come on are you really on board with this? Really you believe we are signing Messi after they have lost Neymar!
I'm not saying it will happen but the source saying we have denied it hasn't come directly from city. Who knows if we've actually dismissed it or not but there is so much on twitter it's hard to know what's happening

Manchester City sources have categorically denied that they have any plans to sign Lionel Messi. [SPORT]
My bad but come on are you really on board with this? Really you believe we are signing Messi after they have lost Neymar!
I'm pretty certain that no one actually believes this. You know the way someone posts a link to some rank stupidity being posted on Ragcaf, this thread is probably being linked on there.

I'm pretty certain that no one actually believes this. You know the way someone posts a link to some rank stupidity being posted on Ragcaf, this thread is probably being linked on there.

I'm pretty sure they'd go through the Evans thread first.

The Sport? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :-)

Mate, no-one's saying we're buying him for deffo, but all things considered, Barca are at a cross road right now & contrary to what Bartomeu told everyone, Messi hasn't signed a new contract & is in fact in the final year of his current one. Make of it what you will... :-)

I've saved printing on my home shirt just for his name. Best sign now.
I mean we never thought in our wildest dreams we'd be signing Jonny Evans !! But it just goes to show anything is possible if you just believe

The Sport? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :-)

Mate, no-one's saying we're buying him for deffo, but all things considered, Barca are at a cross road right now & contrary to what Bartomeu told everyone, Messi hasn't signed a new contract & is in fact in the final year of his current one. Make of it what you will... :-)
Wow now that I've been laughed at by an evil mastermind I'm on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.