Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he would. He’s better than Kevin De Bruyne and if anyone watches Barca week in and week out then they’d see that.

Imagine putting on the Arsenal semi final and deciding that De Bruyne wasn’t that good based on that game. It’s a similar scenario.

Messi is also better at the age of 33, and by a distance, than David Silva was in his prime.

Messi doesn’t have the legs he once did but he’s still faster than Silva ever was and he’d likely do amazing in a midfield alongside Kev.

Messi....KDB
.....Rodri

A Messi on the decline is better than David Silva in his prime and by a huge distance. Hell, he’s better than KDB still.
I would rather have Kdb than messi any day of the week if I’m honest . Messi has had his day and apart from maybe 4 big games in Spain it’s a bang average league . Premier league is a different animal

Messi played 32 games in La Liga this season.

25 goals and 22 assists.

Metal stats for a 33 year old, playing in a team in decline and a player who now plays much deeper than in his prime.

Mental, but in a one man team. To accommodate him, I believe you'd have to sacrifice some of the attacking talent that we already have.

Same with Cristiano Ronaldo going to Juventus and Sanchez going to the Rags. Both moves haven't worked out as expected. Both were on a ridiculously high wages.

If you're going to try and compare Alexis Sanchez and Lionel Messi with a straight face then I'm done with this convesation.

Go give yourself a slap.

Again...what have you people been smoking?

32 goals. 26 assists.

Why would someone who's outperforming every other player in Europe "go back to his homeland"?

You might as well tell De Bruyne to go back to Belgium, because he can't put up those numbers, and he was anonymous vs. Arsenal.
Meh,to many wanting to see headlines of us sniffing around looking to sign messi after last nights game,I’ve let that ship sail by,no interest even if he was suddenly available,still a very very good player but he is slowing down and workrate not as it was,he should have moved a season or two ago ..

I would rather have Kdb than messi any day of the week if I’m honest . Messi has had his day and apart from maybe 4 big games in Spain it’s a bang average league . Premier league is a different animal

Then how come players like Gareth Bale and Suarez couldn’t get close to Messi’s goals and assists despite taking the PL by storm?

La Liga was a much stronger league than the PL and this was proven time and time again in Europe.

Messi’s record against the top English clubs in Europe is better than any striker’s playing in the PL against the same teams, including Aguero.

Both were jaded players. Give yourself a slap as well

No. That's where you've reached complete delusion.

Messi just outpeformed every single player in Europe over the season and you think he's jaded because he Barcelona lost a game.

Fucking Jaded? More assists in the league than Kevin De Bruyne has ever managed. 1 goal less than Aguero's best ever season. At the same time.

Fucking Jaded!

Based on what? Last night?

How good do you think Kev looked to a Barca fan tuning in to watch the Arsenal cup semi?

Messi is literally the goals of Aguero (+more) combined with the assists of Kev.

Based on Kevs performances over the last 3 seasons and not based on Messi last night

Kev plays so many different positions and imo if it was the chance of signing Messi but losing Kev then its a big fucking NO from me

The ginger prince for me all day long

Based on Kevs performances over the last 3 seasons and not based on Messi last night

Kev plays so many different positions and imo if it was the chance of signing Messi but losing Kev then its a big fucking NO from me

The ginger prince for me all day long

Messi’s performances over the last 3 seasons are far superior to De Bruyne but you have to actually watch the games rather than make remarks which are based on odd matches.

I wouldnt swap either because Kev is much younger but If they played together then the partnership would be untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.