Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have posted that three times,we are not giving away money

Yup , city aren't obligated to pay in case he can leave on a free , but dunno have a feeling city will be ok paying token money for him

i just got back in from town and when crossing great ancoats street a nissan micra stopped at the lights
and fuck me it had sheikh mansour. khaldoon al mubarak. in the front and pep and messi in the back

shockingly it just pulled out of the aldi car park ?

My sources tell me that Khaldoon is a member of the Pure Gym there

How amazing this transfer would be, does anyone care about... you know, the practical stuff?

Shirt number? I would not let Messi take the no 10, that's Sergio's. He's the legend who made this club what it is.
Are we destroying our wage structure? How would this affect the other players? We need to be prepared to lose a key player if Messi joins us.

Sergio's already changed shirt number so I can't see him being arsed if Messi was given the number 10 (Messi 10 is a brand) and their mates so probably a bit of banter and then get on with it...
As for loosing a "key player" it depends on if we actually DO need to loose anyone - we don't know for a fact that we do?

I think Pep / the club already knew who we wanted to ship out before this all got Messy (yeah I went there) and I don't think we need to move out anyone extra - but who knows?

How amazing this transfer would be, does anyone care about... you know, the practical stuff?

Shirt number? I would not let Messi take the no 10, that's Sergio's. He's the legend who made this club what it is.
Are we destroying our wage structure? How would this affect the other players? We need to be prepared to lose a key player if Messi joins us.
I care about all the points you've made.

A brilliant player, however I don't think the long term damage is worth the short term gain based on all your valid points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.