Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea really went and bought half a team thinking they had the best transfer window in a decade only for Sheikh Mansour to go and get Messi.

The best one I heard today
Messi at 33 would be a gamble on a 3 year contract
But thiago silva at 36 one a 1 year deal is a master stroke
I know. Unbelievable. Messi is the greatest player of all time and a commercial atom bomb. We must do everything in our power to get him.

Ok. I’m bored.

We're only making plans for Lionel
We only want what's best for him
Lionel just needs this helping hand
And if young Messi says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work

He has his future in the City team
Lionel’s whole future is his City dream
And if young Messi says he's happy
He must be happy
He must be happy in his work

I’ll get me coat.

Null points

What is the obsession over where an agent, father, or director is? This is 2020, the age of internet and mobile communication.

I hope not.

I don't want Messi in PSG anyway. Best player in the world but we already have the cherry to put on the cake with Neymar but we don't have the cake.
We need to reinforce the whole squad.

City is the opposite. Thus, Messi makes sense for you.

Only transfer i would agree (not like it matters) is Mbappé sold to Real Madrid (because they are trying to play the same Bayern did with Sané and maybe even get him on a free) and buy Messi.

All that is irrelevant because ultimately, Messi will make his choice. He is leaving Barça because of trust issue and only City can offer him trust immediately.

Nope. Goodbye Neymar (who wanted leave PSG) and hello Messi wouldbe just as good.
Who’s calpol

1598546931049.png

Talksport presenter asking everyone who they would swap for Messi He would swap Fernandez and Pogba but the people ringing in would not swap lingard or Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.