Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were talking peak Messi or even say a 32 year version then how could anyone disagree? How long would we get out of 34 year old Messi though?

I'm not an admirer of Grealish, by the way.
Messi at 39 would score bucketloads in this side, we have the mechanics to support him as he slows down, his USP is he’ll score near enough anything that is presented, which in turn means we obliterate all before us...

Haaland and Grealish aren’t a bad pair if they were to be the big two signings.

Except we absolutely don’t need Grealish.

Messi was different in that he could play the false 9, but let’s be honest it’s always been an indulgence from the get go(even if he still did come I’d maintain that).
This isn’t even me hating on Grealish, but we are stacked in those positions. If Pep feels he needs him, let’s trust Pep. But if the cash could be utilised elsewhere then I’d not do a deal.

If Aguero really goes to Barca (result=Messi staying there) then I will say goodbye to this sport. I can't bare with constant disappointments year after year after year since 2016... Messi stays=he destroys his legacy, as simple as that...
How long would we get out of 34 year old Messi though?
what the f*** is going on with you City fans that doubt Messi all the time, day in day out? embarrassing.

If Aguero really goes to Barca (result=Messi staying there) then I will say goodbye to this sport. I can't bare with constant disappointments year after year after year since 2016... Messi stays=he destroys his legacy, as simple as that...

what the f*** is going on with you City fans that doubt Messi all the time, day in day out? embarrassing.
I think you might have unconscious bias...

If he does come, and I highly doubt it, then I hope you are right that he can tear up the league until he is 39.
Semantics, he’ll do two years, we’ll crave more after seeing an ageing legend and think we could have won 5 CL on the bounce at his peak here...

He may be late to the party but what a swan song it will be..

Semantics, he’ll do two years, we’ll crave more after seeing an ageing legend and think we could have won 5 CL on the bounce at his peak here...

He may be late to the party but what a swan song it will be..
I wasn't being sarcastic, by the way.

If he came then I'd much prefer a hugely successful stint that goes on longer than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.