Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dembele injured and Messi shirt sales / image rights and maybe it (almost) makes sense? True though that they are not really in a position to throw away the sums you mention.

For all we know Barca will have taken out insurance policies on each player to cover loses for contract terminations, whether such policy would cover having to terminate a contract for a player being a complete ****, I dount, but you never know with the shifty acountants they seem to use.

I'm surprised they are offering those odds, as he can't stay at Barca. He is no longer their player. He can return, re-sign, join etc. The staying ship has sailed.

Pretty solid odds, but a reasonable drop from last week though.
The bet is who he will be playing for on 1st September.

For all we know Barca will have taken out insurance policies on each player to cover loses for contract terminations, whether such policy would cover having to terminate a contract for a player being a complete ****, I dount, but you never know with the shifty acountants they seem to use.
I would Love to see the policy definition for that clause…

what? haha im just summarising what ive always been saying for him

Why don’t you just come clean about being a barca fan? It’s great to have views of other fans, just not ones masquerading as blues. Nice summary..it’s basically what that hagrid fella would have said, towing the barca line’s.

Messi would be great to have at city for a couple of years. Stone cold killer in and around the box, basically what we lacked last season

It's amazing they don't use the gazillion billion euros he supposedly brings in every season.

It's odd they can sign 4 new players yet can't find the cash to sign him.why can't Messi play for what Sergio is getting ?

It's odd he won't play for 200k a week if they are his beloved.

Why are they so willing to make everyone else sacrifice including breaking FFP laws instead of just making Messi play for much less ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.