Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca had an awful game but to question messi is an overreaction. The match could of been 3-1 if the messi cross had gone in. We have been steam rolled like this in the past by the tyre thief’s. I am Not saying they would of won. Messi at city would be immense. We have come along way in 10 years and no city fan if being honest would say no to messi. The greatest player the sport has ever seen. Even if he was in a Zimmer frame he would still smash it. Anyway never going to happen. All greats come to an end.

The team is a busted flush, so it's hard to see if Messi still has something special to offer. He was shit tonight and against Liverpool last year. My feeling is his time has been and gone..

It would be similar to when Cristiano Ronaldo left for Juventus. Too much money for a player who is on the decline. He isn't the same player.

I can't believe there are people here that one single game made them forget 15 years of art. Lionel Messi is the greatest player in the history of football and *still* the best player in the world. I wish he would come to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.