Lip Reading Erling

Well, Jack has some similar qualities to Bernardo. Jack on the left and Doku on the right is definitely an option, as is Doku left, Bobb right, Jack more central. All good players with different skillsets.
I would go Jack more central it's more a natural for him

Yes, that would make sense, and he definitely couldn't deal with him. I didn't realise that it was the RB he was talking to - I was too focused on what he was saying. I would be pleased if it was because it would mean that the other players see how good he is, and they're training with him daily.
And yet, there are posters, who would get rid of Jérémy, or bring back Palmer for him.

I absolutely love Doku, and his improvement already is clear to see.

With a full pre-season under Pep, he will scare defenders shitless next term.

That was a nightmare with Coufal. Moyes clearly saw the threat and made sure there was another defender to back Coufal. There was one or two times he got the better of Doku but overall he put the West Ham defence through the wringer. Should be an exciting season for him next year. The dilemma is what do we do with the brilliant Jack ?
Play him more centrally and shoot more. Think that's what will happen especially with Savio coming too and Kev needing rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.