Lisbon 23 degrees & 3 places left on Flight

Re: Sporting Lisbon v Man City 1 night stopover

BezzMCFC said:
why are they always 299?

I would imagine as thats the general price we are willing to pay to fill the places up! When you break it down and work out what you save on taxis etc you are only paying a bit more than doing it yourself and youre getting the convenience of a coach taking you where you need to be before and after the game. Personally I think its worth the extra 50-60 quid especially in a new place youve not been before.

True_Blue69 said:
BezzMCFC said:
why are they always 299?

I would imagine as thats the general price we are willing to pay to fill the places up! When you break it down and work out what you save on taxis etc you are only paying a bit more than doing it yourself and youre getting the convenience of a coach taking you where you need to be before and after the game. Personally I think its worth the extra 50-60 quid especially in a new place youve not been before.

It says make your own way to and from the stadium

Moan Moan Moan dont you ever give up either book the fu*ker or jump on easy jet & sort it out yourself

Will there be any day trips run?

Spike, two things, why don't you get yourself a facebook page and secondly why not charge £300,the extra quid goes to a raffle drawn on the plane - the winner either gets the trip for free or gets to shag their favorite air stewardess? - martin

183sash said:
Spike, two things, why don't you get yourself a facebook page and secondly why not charge £300,the extra quid goes to a raffle drawn on the plane - the winner either gets the trip for free or gets to shag their favorite air stewardess? - martin

Haha nice 1

Carl_Man_City said:
True_Blue69 said:
BezzMCFC said:
why are they always 299?

It says make your own way to and from the stadium

Not exactly a hardship, jump on the Metro (Green line) straight to the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.