Lisbon 23 degrees & 3 places left on Flight

Re: Sporting Lisbon v Man City 1 night stopover

cheers for the help lads,flights booked direct 180,hotel booked into residencial florescente,few blues i know are in there got a great bar,76 quid bed and breakfast 2 night stay,wensday to friday,

A word about booking with Sportoptions. I tried to book online this morning and when I pressed "proceed" after entering personal and credit card details, nothing happened. After waiting a while I telephoned them and ordered over the phone instead.

Arrive weds night[late on BA] staying at Hotel Mirapaque, £45 per night with breakfast, leave friday am.

Doing it alone, so looking forward to meeting up with some Blues for a beer or two.

I have 4x tickets booked on Spikes trip to Lisbon. Due to the most unbelieveable set of circumstances (work and injury) these seats are up for grabs. I'll take a £50 hit on each, they can be yours for £250 each. Sport Options will change the names free of charge, which I'm happy to administer if anybody wants them. Reply to personal. Cheers.

A word about booking with Sportoptions. I tried to book online this morning and when I pressed "proceed" after entering personal and credit card details, nothing happened. After waiting a while I telephoned them and ordered over the phone instead.

This kind of post implies that the online portal isnt working, It may not of worked in your circumstances, but please be assured its operating fine, If anybody is experiencing any similar problem please call us, thats what were here for

Re: Sporting Lisbon v Man City 35 places remain

Second time for me on one of Spike's trips, if it goes as well as the first I'll be a happy chap.
Feel free to buy me a pint! :-)

anyone flying with TAP PORTUGAL at 1pm on the wensday who wants to meet up,pm me,il be on my own so be good to join up with a few blues

simon31goat said:
anyone flying with TAP PORTUGAL at 1pm on the wensday who wants to meet up,pm me,il be on my own so be good to join up with a few blues

we're on that, give us a shout.

de niro said:
simon31goat said:

we're on that, give us a shout.
cheers,think there was 2 flights direct with them,there gone now so im guessing the flight will be full of us,should be rocking after a few sherberts haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.