List your top 3 most improved City players-last season only

Dobsy said:
Partington Blue said:
Dobsy said:
Have to put a shout in for Clichy here. At Arsenal he showed some frailties but he grew in stature last season and is now City and France's first choice LB. Only A Cole is better in the Prem (I know everyone hates him but if we can be honest we have to admit he's class).

I think he's said himself that his improvement was down to the intensity of City's training compared to Arsenal's.

I would have said Clichy and Aguero but I couldn't as I presumed to class as our most improved player the main statistic would need to be that you were there the year before in order to have improved

I stand corrected. I don't think Aguero improved that much, he was pure class already and I expected a 20 goal + season. Clichy had serious question marks for me though.

he did for me as well, maybe manchini knew how to graft him.

maybe this is why manchini left him on the bench for ages (for what i thought was too long).

manchini just knows what he's doing (and i obviously don't).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.