listen to the rags on ssn

citychief said:
SharpesEagle said:
mcfc2607 said:
somervillain said:
Email sent to SSN:

This is a very sad day I as a Manchester United fan. Manchester City and Teviz now, so I will be the acquisition of Manchester City shirt!

T. Huang - Hong Kong

pmsl.

ive sent 1 saying

herro. i am sad too see him leave manchester red. but now ME WATCH CITY.

pong fungfong. taiwan.

Class lol.

i just laughed so much beer came out of my nose

Now that would impress me if you weren't drinking at the time!

Free beers for all!

kingmonkey said:
Footballers aren't as thick as people think,they can see and hear when the shits gonna hit the fan just like we would in our place of work,so utd's upcoming debt meltdown,re:financial times has obviously s**t em up!!! wat odds on taggart developing a mystery illness and retiring half way through the season wiv the clowns languishing midd bottom,i'd love it,love it! THIS IS OUR CITY scum!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's wishful thinking,I don't know......but I do sense that the "time of great change" is almost upon us.
I have to say that I don't feel that the opportunity will last long,which is why we have to make sure that we use our current financial firepower to inflict as much damage as possible on their recruitment of new players NOW.
They are in a serious transitional period,with lots of young,inexperienced and downright average players mixed with thirtysomethings coming to the end.I feel they have been struck a severe psychological blow with the Barca mullering and the walkout of two of their best players.

If we can stop them reinforcing now and add the right quality to our already impressive squad-it could shift the balance of power towards us for the next decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.