"Literally"

when people literally respond to a question with "yeah, no".

which one you contradictory fuck!

shadygiz said:
im sorry if im missing the point, but is this thread because she overuses the word literally or because you hate fat women
Just want to let you know that I literally have no idea.

Turn around , walk slowly over to her desk , and shove one of these cards down her throat .... literally!

33bltm1.jpg

Mind you there's always a siver lining ....... at least she's sat behind you , if she'd parked her fat arse in FRONT of you she'd 'literally' block out all your sunlight !

st. blue said:

HAHA love it when people do that!

The over use of 'Literally' really does piss me off, my old flatmate use to do it. I pulled him up over it.

My pet hate is when I receive an email or hear a salesman saying "I wanted to reach out.". REACH OUT!!!!!

shadygiz said:
im sorry if im missing the point, but is this thread because she overuses the word literally or because you hate fat women

Bit of both really

foxy said:
st. blue said:

The over use of 'Literally' really does piss me off, my old flatmate use to do it. I pulled him off over it.

My pet hate is when I receive an email or hear a salesman saying "I wanted to reach round.". REACH ROUND!!!!!

that is liderally disgusting...

york away to this! said:
foxy said:
st. blue said:

The over use of 'Literally' really does piss me off, my old flatmate use to do it. I pulled him off over it.

My pet hate is when I receive an email or hear a salesman saying "I wanted to reach round.". REACH ROUND!!!!!

that is liderally disgusting...

liderally??

He didn't say that , diddle he ???

"Literally"

Blue Hefner said:
Martyn said:
"At the end of the day"
"Turned around an said"
"Random"
"Yolo"

Just a few that do my tree in!!

What does 'yolo' mean?

I cannot stand 'so' is 'its so not good enough'

'Can i get?' No you fucking can't, you may 'have' one though - Mrs Hef is guilty of this

Also when people say 'etc' after only giving one example. For example 'He used pain relief, paracetamol etc'. Surely you have to give more than one example before you put 'etc' in?

It means "you only live once". Its an excuse pricks use to justify something prickish or stupid. For example: "hey i just wafted my dick in a sleeping tramps face" "why?" "Cos, you know, yolo" "ah right"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.