Little bit of a moan....

scall1 said:
To change the bulbs, you have to hire the biggest crane/cherry picker in the country. Now hiring something like that to change one light bulb isn't really sensible, so they're waiting for a few more to blow before replacing them.

Perhaps they have to get the council to sort it, they probably asked fucking months ago. Anyway, while they are up they, perhaps they could give it a lick of paint. Always looks a little pasty to me. Get some blue Dulux out!

Smoothy B. said:
And I bought 2 chicken balti pies, with 2 brews...EIGHT POUND BLOODY FORTY!!! What the fuck??!

£11.40 for 2 pints of Fosters and 2 Balti pies. I misread the sign, thinking I was getting a special deal for a tenner, the girl serving me pointed it it was for the bottled Fosters.What a 'kin rip off. Then she had the bloody cheek to clench her fists and squeek ' yes' as news of the Rags scoring came through. I felt like telling her to f**k off, fat cow !!!

Eric Wirral said:
Come on, look on the bright side.
I knicked about 50 pens off them Digibet wankers yesterday.

I wanted to put on a bet at 120/1 for a 5-1 win with Big Phil and Rob getting two each. I couldn't find a pen therefore I'd be obliged if you'd pay me £1200 into my paypal account at your soonest opportunity.

Thanks.

ManCityFC said:
scall1 said:
To change the bulbs, you have to hire the biggest crane/cherry picker in the country. Now hiring something like that to change one light bulb isn't really sensible, so they're waiting for a few more to blow before replacing them.

Perhaps they have to get the council to sort it, they probably asked fucking months ago. Anyway, while they are up they, perhaps they could give it a lick of paint. Always looks a little pasty to me. Get some blue Dulux out!

Right on, an while I'm at it that crappy pink soap in the toilets reminds me of what Cantona might keep in his handbag. And the green paper towels? We have blue ones at school so get it all sorted Hughsie. It's the manager's job.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ManCityFC said:

Right on, an while I'm at it that crappy pink soap in the toilets reminds me of what Cantona might keep in his handbag. And the green paper towels? We have blue ones at school so get it all sorted Hughsie. It's the manager's job.

Yeah, dead right, we should get him and the rest of them out with a paint brush and tin of paint, it would be the hardest they have worked all fucking season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.