Little City.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm sick of it. I'm sick of us being percieved to be a little club. It's boring and it's repetative when people utter them words. But when we get this money spent and we start buying really good players we'll be looked at as if we just farted and as if to say 'what do you think you're doing trying to punch above your weight'.

Well my response is if Everton can do, if Bolton can currently overachieve why are we not entitled to do so aswell? I'm also sick of the same old boring top four to the extent where I'm urging Everton and Villa to push them all the way and I'm sick of the rags walking the league by almost 10 points. I actually think the relegation dog fight is more entertaining than the actual title deciding games because at least they're fighting for something.

The Championship seems such a much more entertaining league where anyone can beat anyone on there day whereas ours is easy to predict. Just have money on the rags winning and Chelsea winning and you'll be quids in. Never bet on City because you don't know which one will turn up!!

The fact is that we won't be taken seriously until we've won a cup or until we've finished in the top four, top five and that isn't likely to happen this season at all. They're too far ahead for that now and we've got to do our best to fight for seventh. Would you really want West Ham representing England? God no...

I'm just fed up of other teams looking down our nose at us and it's got to me all of a sudden. Does it do anybody elses head in like mine?

No.

Can't say I give 2 fucks what anyone else thinks about the club I support. Besides I, like most people, have got more important things to worry about. You should get out more.

thats like saying were on for a double cos we won the thomas cooke trophy. pricks

Pretty thick and stupid comment that. UTD won trophies to earn the right to win those 2 you mentioned. The TC trophy is a pre-season friendly piece of crap

Benarbia said:
thats like saying were on for a double cos we won the thomas cooke trophy. pricks

Pretty thick and stupid comment that. UTD won trophies to earn the right to win those 2 you mentioned. The TC trophy is a pre-season friendly piece of crap

Yeah but it's funny how the 'World Club Championship' becomes a "major" trophy when they win it, some crap Japanese team will win it next year and no-one will know.

Not sure it's being classed as a major trophy.

I mean they are on course to win all the major trophies and the WCC is just being added as it's another trophy. I mean they are in it because they won the CL, so for them to be in it is achievement itself

Benarbia said:
Not sure it's being classed as a major trophy.

I mean they are on course to win all the major trophies and the WCC is just being added as it's another trophy. I mean they are in it because they won the CL, so for them to be in it is achievement itself

Nah I'm not having it, ask anyone to name the previous winners and they'd struggle, I'll give you all a clue it was AC Milan the year before...

allblackcitizen said:
C_T_I_D said:
I'm sick of it. I'm sick of us being percieved to be a little club. It's boring and it's repetative when people utter them words. But when we get this money spent and we start buying really good players we'll be looked at as if we just farted and as if to say 'what do you think you're doing trying to punch above your weight'.

Well my response is if Everton can do, if Bolton can currently overachieve why are we not entitled to do so aswell? I'm also sick of the same old boring top four to the extent where I'm urging Everton and Villa to push them all the way and I'm sick of the rags walking the league by almost 10 points. I actually think the relegation dog fight is more entertaining than the actual title deciding games because at least they're fighting for something.

The Championship seems such a much more entertaining league where anyone can beat anyone on there day whereas ours is easy to predict. Just have money on the rags winning and Chelsea winning and you'll be quids in. Never bet on City because you don't know which one will turn up!!

The fact is that we won't be taken seriously until we've won a cup or until we've finished in the top four, top five and that isn't likely to happen this season at all. They're too far ahead for that now and we've got to do our best to fight for seventh. Would you really want West Ham representing England? God no...

I'm just fed up of other teams looking down our nose at us and it's got to me all of a sudden. Does it do anybody elses head in like mine?

No.

Can't say I give 2 fucks what anyone else thinks about the club I support. Besides I, like most people, have got more important things to worry about. You should get out more.

Agreed. Doesn't bother me what anyone says. I only respond to certain rags - I have a picture message on my phone of a red settee. Any crap and I send it to them, AGAIN.

i wouldnt worry guys. the red tossers are worried that things are about to change for us and big times are ahead. at the moment they are infactuated with us. their quarterfinal and all they sang about was their shitty little song of city goin down wiv a billion in the bank ...shitting themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.