little info for u

Blue Mania

D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

Blue Mania said:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

Cheers Dave.

Villa was wearing sky blue boots playing for Spain tonight - I didn't read anything into that, but if anyone else wants to, be my guest...

spursmad and tolmie are ITK i trust, the rest i just don't really believe!!

Hope we sign them on july 10th and prove me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.