little info for u

Blue Genes said:
Villa was wearing sky blue boots playing for Spain tonight - I didn't read anything into that, but if anyone else wants to, be my guest...
Yh the new F50's only coulor is blue :)

Cheers mate, much appreciated. Ignore the people that hate transfer gossip yet stay in the transfer forum all day.

Don't think money is the problem with Eto. Our ownerd would think the same as they did when they tried to sign Kaka, the signing would pay itself. Eto would mean that we get a bigger fanbase in Africa, and Cook has already said they want to expand there. So I don't think there's a problem with wage as long as it's not anything ridiculous.

and to the above poster, we would definetly rather sign Eto than Villa because of marketing reasons. (since both are more or less equally good)

lkmcfc said:
Blue Genes said:
Villa was wearing sky blue boots playing for Spain tonight - I didn't read anything into that, but if anyone else wants to, be my guest...
Yh the new F50's only coulor is blue :)

Apparently he had a yellow stain in the front of his underpants, but I doubt he's signing for Norwich.

Blue Genes said:
He's going to Coventry.

Blue Mania said:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

Hi Gina!

Not an expert in this field, but expanding the african market doesn`t seem like the most profitable place to promote oursselves. Not the greatest amount of disposable income there is there? No way will Etoo`s move pay for itself on the back of an african interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.