Little Michael Owen

Uncle Wally One Ball

Just been reading about him being injured, yes injured. The shock of it. That horrible git Pulis has said that he's taking his time bringing him back because every time he's tried he's broken down again. Why does anyone bother with Owen? He's clearly either knackered or just plain taking the piss. Maybe Pulis was arrogant enough to think that things would be different with him. Thats another club stuck paying him anyway

Was thinking this before, seen him smiling away giving interviews in nice warn studios.
I have not even seen a pic of him wearing the stoke shirt yet i don't think.

He seems very happy with this arrangement.

What do Stoke fans think about this waster ?

He was fantastic once upon a time then done a Fowler, got injured then was more interested in something else. Fowler was property, Owen for the horses.

Only difference is one is a wanker and one isn't. I'm sure if he went to spurs he could have got 15-20 goals a season. Some might say he chose the right club winning medals, but I can't really remember him doing much after newcastle

It's the odious little runts birthday today. Here is a extract from a piece on another website which sums it up more eloquently than i could:

Feel free to take your gissa job brochure, your helicopter, your equine fixation and your miserable face to anywhere daft enough to employ you.

Don’t think that this criticism has anything to do with your fading talents as a footballer though, No, our beef with you remains the four years-worth of utter contempt shown to the people who bought the shirts, seats and subscriptions that funded your lavish lifestyle.

At least people like Joey Barton go through the motions of badge-kissing and patronising the punters. You couldn’t even be bothered to do that, spending your time on Tyneside with a face like a smacked arse, interspersed with brief interludes of sucking lemons.

Your skin may be thick but it’ll never be as thick as your wallet. Don’t feel bad about us though – we’d have only blown the tens of millions of pounds that went into your offshore accounts on other ungrateful pillocks.

No shame, no guts, no soul, but a bulging portfolio. Role model? My arse. You put the con in Icon.

Another guy who relied solely on pace and as soon as the injuries caught up with him, he was ruined. Probably should have stayed at Liverpool too.

ChrisNUFC said:
It's the odious little runts birthday today. Here is a extract from a piece on another website which sums it up more eloquently than i could:

Feel free to take your gissa job brochure, your helicopter, your equine fixation and your miserable face to anywhere daft enough to employ you.

Don’t think that this criticism has anything to do with your fading talents as a footballer though, No, our beef with you remains the four years-worth of utter contempt shown to the people who bought the shirts, seats and subscriptions that funded your lavish lifestyle.

At least people like Joey Barton go through the motions of badge-kissing and patronising the punters. You couldn’t even be bothered to do that, spending your time on Tyneside with a face like a smacked arse, interspersed with brief interludes of sucking lemons.

Your skin may be thick but it’ll never be as thick as your wallet. Don’t feel bad about us though – we’d have only blown the tens of millions of pounds that went into your offshore accounts on other ungrateful pillocks.

No shame, no guts, no soul, but a bulging portfolio. Role model? My arse. You put the con in Icon.

He should tell us how he really feels.

Yes MSP :)

jay_mcfc said:
Another guy who relied solely on pace and as soon as the injuries caught up with him, he was ruined. Probably should have stayed at Liverpool too.
It went downhill when he went to Madrid, just a no mark sponging all these last pays while he can instead of realising what level he is actually capable of playing at, ie championship.

I can only assume that Stoke managed to get him to agree to a "pay as you play" deal (which probably works out at about minimum wage!). Surely no one would be daft enough to give him a high, not dependent on playing, wage when its obvious that he cares more about his horses than he does about football nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.