Live England squad announcement...

Markt85 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Markt85 said:
Chill out for fuck sake

too many Sun readers and 'Football Manger' players in here

so fucking what about the squad , lets see how they do first !!!!!
I don't read The Sun or play computer games, and I think it's a fucking diabolical squad. Seeing them play isn't going to change my mind, unfortunately.

really ? so we win our first 3 games and play well - you will just sit there and say, ''dont care, thats a shit squad''

Win our first 3 games ? I admire your optimism but you must be more off your tits than roy is. Lets forget that Wazza wont play the first 2..... oh sod it i don't care, were shite.

Markt85 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Markt85 said:
Chill out for fuck sake

I don't read The Sun or play computer games, and I think it's a fucking diabolical squad. Seeing them play isn't going to change my mind, unfortunately.

really ? so we win our first 3 games and play well - you will just sit there and say, ''dont care, thats a shit squad''

We win our first 3 games mate and I'll fund all your future gambling bets.

Markt85 said:
sjk2008 said:
An absolute fucking travesty.

I'm now of the genuine belief that the FA are the one's who have the biggest input into the squads rather than the manager himself. Either that, or Hodgson is a spinless twat and my estimations of him have fucking sank to the fucking floor.

1. Now I know Rio is not the same player as he was 5yrs ago but, how on earth, if you were to choose one of Terry or Rio to go, does Terry get precedence?

Terrys played far more games and had a great season, he's highest ever scoring season and captain'd his team to FA Cup glory also been brilliant in guiding his team to champions league final bar a silly sending off

2. No Walker or Richards? Walker's toe will be fine in a week and Richards is possibly the best RB in the league. How on earth is Jones the back up RB to Johnson who shouldn't even be there himself?

Walker is injured and perhaps one of the reason Richards is dropped is because hes on the bench every week ? Johnson is a decent enough right back and can get forward, Not sure where the hatred for him has all of a sudden come from

3. No Carrick? Arguably United's best player other than Rooney and despite what many of you blues may think, he should definitely be in the squad at least. I'd start him personally.

4. Stuart fucking Downing? No goals or assists ALL SEASON? Give me Sturridge on the wing anyday, regardless of how greedy he can be at times

He has a decent left foot and despite the stats his played well , Sturridge again doesn't play enough games

5. Gerrard I am less arsed about as I would have him as the experience in the team and probably the captain, but, Lampard? Come on Woy?

again, Lampard has just won the FA Cup and will be playing in the champions league final , surely any player deserves to be in the national for that alone

Shocking selection.

Roy, you have literally just cemented your position as the Media backlas #1 target when we fail to make the QF's.

This was a perfect time to include your Sturridge's, Richards', Walker's but instead he relies on favourites and tosh.

Lets just see how we get on instead of going well over the top like the English love too

any squad he annoucned today people would be going ballistic, its boring

That post has so much shite in it i can't even be bothered to start to quote it.. The bold parts that is..

Dubai Blue said:
Markt85 said:
Dubai Blue said:

Seeing them play isn't going to change my mind because that squad won't win its first 3 games playing well.

I don't need to wait and see in order to realise that this is a shit squad that will achieve fuck all, not only in this tournament but also in brazil, which I'd been led to believe was the whole fucking point.

Greece had a far worse squad than most countrys when they won it in 2004

Markt85 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Markt85 said:
Chill out for fuck sake

If we get passed the first knock out round I'll eat a bucket of horse seaman.

Challenger1978 said:
Markt85 said:
Dubai Blue said:

suddenly i want us to do well again

Challenger1978 said:
Markt85 said:
Dubai Blue said:

you'll eat a bucket of hoarse seamen
or
you'll eat a bucket of horse semen ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.