Live From City Tickets

BibbyBlue85

Hi All,

Has anybody recieved their Live From City tickets yet?

I confirmed mine on Thursday and am a little bit worried the postie might of knicked them because they is a spate of cards and money going missing through the post.

If you have recieved them, was it through the normal post or did you have to sign for them?

Help much appreciated in advance

BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

I confirmed mine on Thursday and am a little bit worried the postie might of knicked them because they is a spate of cards and money going missing through the post.

If you have recieved them, was it through the normal post or did you have to sign for them?

cheeky fucker! if i was your postie i,d whack you in the fuckin mouth calling us thieves!! WANKER!!

mancitymick said:
Tickets!! I am still awaiting confirmation of the four shirts I ordered over the phone before the website went live. Despite email the club still have sent nothing. I only spent £146 !!

You considered ringing customer services Mick. 0870 062 1894

After receiving my ticket e-mail and consequently filling in the form to confirm the tickets, do you then recieve any further e-mails about the tickets or do you expect to recieve the tickets in the post?

And steady on the postie threats... I've never done anything to the mail, and living near Oxford I have to deliver a LOT of United and Liverpool Magazines

dollydimple said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

cheeky fucker! if i was your postie i,d whack you in the fuckin mouth calling us thieves!! WANKER!!

I'm guessing thats after you nicked anything valuable from his post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.