Live From City Tickets

Bluemoon115 said:
dollydimple said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

Has anybody recieved their Live From City tickets yet?

I confirmed mine on Thursday and am a little bit worried the postie might of knicked them because they is a spate of cards and money going missing through the post.

If you have recieved them, was it through the normal post or did you have to sign for them?

Help much appreciated in advance
cheeky fucker! if i was your postie i,d whack you in the fuckin mouth calling us thieves!! WANKER!!

I'm guessing thats after you nicked anything valuable from his post.
LOL.... NOW NOW!!

Bluemoon115 said:
dollydimple said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

I confirmed mine on Thursday and am a little bit worried the postie might of knicked them because they is a spate of cards and money going missing through the post.

If you have recieved them, was it through the normal post or did you have to sign for them?

cheeky fucker! if i was your postie i,d whack you in the fuckin mouth calling us thieves!! WANKER!!

I'm guessing thats after you nicked anything valuable from his post.

Come on dont be like that, I know a few posties and they arent thieves. They just dump the letters as they cant be arsed walking round delivering them the lazy gits ;o)

Ok here's what the next stage should follow like...

Live from City said:
Thanks for ordering your tickets to Live from City on Friday 17th July. We're really excited about the show, and it's all gearing up to be a fun evening. Doves are really excited, have a look at this to see what we mean!

LINK

As you've ordered tickets, please let us know the names of the people you're coming with - we won't be able to send tickets to you without this information. Click the link below:

LINK

We'll get your tickets out to you once you confirm.

Thanks

MCFC

and after following the link, a follow up mail.

Live from City said:
Thanks for confirming the names and details of the 4 people you're attending Live from City with on Friday 17th July. We'll now be getting the tickets in the post to you.

Thanks

MCFC

On the way

Thanks for confirming the names and details of the 2 people you're attending
Live from City with on Friday 17th July. We'll now be getting the tickets in
the post to you.

Thanks

MCFC

dollydimple said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Hi All,

First of all there is no need for the violent threats and calling of names. If you lived in my area you would understand why i posted this as 2 posties in the past month have been sacked for stealing birthday cards and stuff from the post in my area. It wasn't a generalisation against postie's, it was a worry due to what has happened thats all. Im sorry if you took it as me labelling all postie's the same because it certainly wasn't.

An apology would be nice too

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Ok here's what the next stage should follow like...

Live from City said:
Thanks for ordering your tickets to Live from City on Friday 17th July. We're really excited about the show, and it's all gearing up to be a fun evening. Doves are really excited, have a look at this to see what we mean!

LINK

As you've ordered tickets, please let us know the names of the people you're coming with - we won't be able to send tickets to you without this information. Click the link below:

LINK

We'll get your tickets out to you once you confirm.

Thanks

MCFC

and after following the link, a follow up mail.

Live from City said:
Thanks for confirming the names and details of the 4 people you're attending Live from City with on Friday 17th July. We'll now be getting the tickets in the post to you.

Thanks

MCFC

I havent got this email fromMCFC. I got an email confirming my tickets in the post but not asking whos actually coming.

I got the email below on Thursday.

Thanks for registering for tickets to the Live from City concert at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July. We're happy to let you know that you've been successful, and you should be receiving your tickets in the post by Special Delivery in the next few days.

We'll be emailing you again next week to let you know some more information about the concert including start times and car parking information, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Congratulations on claiming your tickets, and we'll see you there!

Thanks

MCFC

Bluebird1 said:

Thanks for registering for tickets to the Live from City concert at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July. We're happy to let you know that you've been successful, and you should be receiving your tickets in the post by Special Delivery in the next few days.

We'll be emailing you again next week to let you know some more information about the concert including start times and car parking information, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks

MCFC

I got the same, but no further emails , and no tickets yet either . I am confused as it said they have posted them by special delivery but nowt yet. I will post on this thread when they arrive , can people let me know if/when theirs arrive so we all know what the fuck is happening.

bumbleblue said:
Bluebird1 said:

Thanks

MCFC

I got the same, but no further emails , and no tickets yet either . I am confused as it said they have posted them by special delivery but nowt yet. I will post on this thread when they arrive , can people let me know if/when theirs arrive so we all know what the fuck is happening.

I would imagine that they will go out in the post tomorrow or Wednesday. It will take a long time to do Special Delivery for 2,500 people, it takes me long enough to do half a dozen at work!

Bluebird1 said:
bumbleblue said:
Bluebird1 said:

Thanks

MCFC

I would imagine that they will go out in the post tomorrow or Wednesday. It will take a long time to do Special Delivery for 2,500 people, it takes me long enough to do half a dozen at work!

You'll get another email asking you to give the details of the people who are attending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.