live streaming on an Ipad.. is it possible ?

johnmc said:
Get on ipad - send to apple tv - live on your telly

-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:26 pm --

mcfc2607 said:
I've sent u a pm

Hi mate - what sites you using on the ipad

I have just been using shadys blog and trying them systematically until I find one that works
Have you found one that works?

Veetle worked well for months, but it seems like something changed over there<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:34 am --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
kramer said:
mekonmcfc said:
if it is does anyone have the sites best for football ?

It is possible, Live on linefooty offered it ut due to legal pressure being applied they have closed down

iPad doesnt have a Flash played and most sites use Flash however more an more sites are provding HTML5 that is compatible with iOS the Apple mobile operating system
Download Skyfire app to get flash on iPad.
Reviews aren't favorable, to put it nicely.

Anyone send me a pm with a website please?
I've got my iPad running xbmc but not all the football streams work

prairiemoon said:
johnmc said:
Get on ipad - send to apple tv - live on your telly

-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:26 pm --

mcfc2607 said:
I've sent u a pm

Hi mate - what sites you using on the ipad

I have just been using shadys blog and trying them systematically until I find one that works
Have you found one that works?

Veetle worked well for months, but it seems like something changed over there

-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:34 am --

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kramer said:
It is possible, Live on linefooty offered it ut due to legal pressure being applied they have closed down

iPad doesnt have a Flash played and most sites use Flash however more an more sites are provding HTML5 that is compatible with iOS the Apple mobile operating system
Download Skyfire app to get flash on iPad.
Reviews aren't favorable, to put it nicely.
Mine works great

Who someone pm me that sight as well please.bought apple tv to stream sky go off my iPad but the bastards block it so this will be brilliant for me thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.