LIVE UPDATE - MIDDLESBROUGH WEATHER

mancitymick said:
To all those going enjoy. I am stuck in my house in Tyldesley as again the council aint gritted Well Street hill and I am I cant drive up it. Shady links it is

Why don't you watch it in The ******** in Tyldesley .Its for deffo on. PM me and I'll let you know which boozer it is as I don't want to expose *** the landlord for using dodgy channels

shadygiz said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Yew Tree looks bad

thats where i live mate.....people have been dumping there cars at bottom of yew tree since 10am ;p
yea me aswell i am top end though and if people make it up here i will be impressed

shadygiz said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Yew Tree looks bad

thats where i live mate.....people have been dumping there cars at bottom of yew tree since 10am ;p

We live right at the top, just round the corner from the new golf club. Its really deep up here. I know a few people who have had to park at the bottom and walk up with bags of shopping :p

Roads full of people who can't drive in the snow stopped me getting on the motorway.

Gave it almost an hour and a half and fucked it off. Maserati's, buses, wagons, transits etc all stuck on the dual carriage way as they stopped being able to go up hill.

I hope they are there all say for stopping me getting to the match. They should get a sensible car with no traction control, and also learn to drive or stay off the roads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.