Livefootballtickets.com

Silva Citizen

Hi. Has anyone used this exchange. I’m looking for two tickets for the Chelsea game either Colin bell or east stand but a bit nervous about the site ?

I've used it once before and it went fine - other than the fact they rip you off massively. I'm sure there's people out there with a bad experience like with most online businesses but I had no issues myself.

Never had an issue, but just bear in mind you will buy the ticket and then they will source them, but they are very good at keeping in communication and offer a 150% refund if they can't get the tickets for you. (Your money + 50% site voucher).

Considering they are a sell on site those prices dont look too bad. Nearly too good to be true,

It depends what game - they're selling one for liverpool away for over £600!

They also add on about £20 at checkout for their fees.

A mate of mine bought both Chelsea Away and Luton Away this season through livefootballtickets.

No issues apart from the fact that the 2 of them cost him nearly a grand. It's fair to say he's not exactly struggling to pay his bills.

I would personally only use a site like this as a last resort, try and grab the tickets through the club first and foremost

A mate of mine bought both Chelsea Away and Luton Away this season through livefootballtickets.

No issues apart from the fact that the 2 of them cost him nearly a grand. It's fair to say he's not exactly struggling to pay his bills.

I would personally only use a site like this as a last resort, try and grab the tickets through the club first and foremost
I always wonder how they can source these tickets. Do they loiter on sites like this trying to pass themselves off as ordinary fans?

I always wonder how they can source these tickets. Do they loiter on sites like this trying to pass themselves off as ordinary fans?
It's one of the main reasons that so many people think the club works with sites like this, and siphons a lot of our allocation off to them. I have absolutely no idea how they were able to source a ticket for Luton

You think Luton is bad, me and my mate managed to get 2 tickets for Madrid away last year. You weren't allowed in unless the name matched the passport, met the guy outside a hotel and he had about 15 blank tickets ready for the name to be written on.

Was expensive but definitely worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.