livefootballtickets

Mental_blue

Clicked thru on the banner advert on BM and it took me to http://www.livefootballtickets.com/

These people are advertising tickets for the Community Shield as well as our league games including the swamp derby.

Also randomly looked at Arsenal v Liverpool and they've got tickets in both the home and away end.

How do these people get their tickets? Do they just have loads of dodgy contacts or is it a resale site.

Also, isn't this just ticket touting which i thought was illegal in this country.

They dont have any tickets, what they do is sell them and then go out and get them.

It is illegal in this country, thats why they are based abroad.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 pm --<br /><br />It is illegal in this country, thats why they are based abroad.

i wouldnt go there!!

my mate is a dippers fan and got a ticket off one of them sites when they played the scum last year. he got the ticket and it was for the reserve fixture or under 18s sumet like that, prety funny at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.