LiveOnlineFooty has closed down.

If you were a member on the 2 month or season pass then check your emails and if it aint there check your junk emails.

haha....the flappiness in this thread is unbelievable

the powers that be will know about this new website as soon as its up.

when its taken down again it wont be because people have shared links on a forum

it was only a matter of time before LoF was taken down and it will only be a matter of time before the new site is taken down. (probably the time it takes to get through court proceedings)....say 6 months

Some calm from Shady.

tumblr_ma2dhq2hsu1qkb04po1_500.gif

shadygiz said:

when its taken down again it wont be because people have shared links on a forum

it was only a matter of time before LoF was taken down and it will only be a matter of time before the new site is taken down. (probably the time it takes to get through court proceedings)....say 6 months

I think most people were just having bit of gentle fun with bob :)

shadygiz said:

Fair point but the site owners asked subscribers not to broadcast the site.. so its just common courtesy to do has they asked..

shadygiz said:

LOF wasn't taken down though, or so the email said. They moved before such a thing happened. It also lasted 2 years which isn't bad.

wayne71 said:
If you were a member on the 2 month or season pass then check your emails and if it aint there check your junk emails.

At present i'm on the two month deal , but i've been with liveonlinefooty for years now .... i haven't received any email though , i've just checked.

wayne71 said:
Probably longer than 2 years, I reckon 3 or 4.

4 years<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 pm --<br /><br />
black mamba said:
wayne71 said:

At present i'm on the two month deal , but i've been with liveonlinefooty for years now .... i haven't received any email though , i've just checked.

If u have been with them that long u sure they not got an old e mail address for u

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.