liveonlinefooty

I can see LOF getting closed down to be honest. The kid is charging £2 a month to how many people at a time? (imagine if half a million are signed up that's a million quid a month he's makin!!!). The big noises arent gonna let that go on for to long.

Stoned Rose said:
I can see LOF getting closed down to be honest. The kid is charging £2 a month to how many people at a time? (imagine if half a million are signed up that's a million quid a month he's makin!!!). The big noises arent gonna let that go on for to long.

I'll be surprised if he had 10k signed up and it is also gone to invite only plus he knows how to hide is ip

This worth signing up for? Are the streams behind the play though? Many times I've watched it online and heard my mum celebrating downstairs listening to the radio for me to see City score about 2 minutes later

Tom_mcfc said:
This worth signing up for? Are the streams behind the play though? Many times I've watched it online and heard my mum celebrating downstairs listening to the radio for me to see City score about 2 minutes later

4 seconds behind

waspish said:
Stoned Rose said:

I'll be surprised if he had 10k signed up and it is also gone to invite only plus he knows how to hide is ip

Hiding ip won't help him when they take domain from him.. I'm sure he would contact his subscribers for new one but soon or later he is going to get sued.

Even free streaming ones get in problems often and if you charge for it you're on the right way to court.

Enjoy while it last though

Re: Live online footy

chumpster1 said:
Any chance someone could send me a pm with an invite code for liveonlinefooty cheers in advance.
Hi ALL, excuse my ignorance but do you have to be invited, if so would someone PLEASE invite me?
Many Thanx

MSP said:
waspish said:
Stoned Rose said:

Hiding ip won't help him when they take domain from him.. I'm sure he would contact his subscribers for new one but soon or later he is going to get sued.

Even free streaming ones get in problems often and if you charge for it you're on the right way to court.

Enjoy while it last though

you probably right got a back up option

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flashsportstreams.tv/forum/awc_ss.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flashsportstreams.tv/forum/awc_ss.php</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.