liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

Is anyone a StarStreams member?

Hi Guys

StarStreams have opened up to new members but only if you know an existing member. If anyone is and wouldn't mind helping me can you please inbox me. Cheers

another ex lof user here, after 2 weeks of crappy streams and foreign language sopcasts given plus1hd a try, seems as good if not slightly better so far, price obviously a little higher

I've been using plus1hd for a couple of weeks without any issues, not as easy to navigate as bitscores but ok once you get used to it.

Monkfish said:
another ex lof user here, after 2 weeks of crappy streams and foreign language sopcasts given plus1hd a try, seems as good if not slightly better so far, price obviously a little higher

How much is the subscription?

lmjones1uk said:
Monkfish said:

How much is the subscription?

There's a whole range of 'plus1HD' subscription prices , and it looks like the longer a subscription the better the deal .... but to give you an idea , at the lower end of the scale , a day pass will cost you about £2-90 , a 30 day pass will cost about £7 , and a 90 day pass will cost you about £15 ..... but there are others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.