Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did indeed and i always take the chance to remind people he only slipped after bad ball control, he fucked up then slipped trying to make up for it, a title losing mistake, they don't get bigger.

I note it because it wound me up around that time, cheering their team bus in singing 'champions' and stuff, it was brutal karma of sorts.
You weren't the only one.

I was spamming all the Dippers I know with those you tube videos when we won the title.

3097874_125.jpg
kloppbetvictor-600x318.png

JS118805842.jpg

• 5877SHARES
Get Daily updates directly to your inbox
+ Subscribe

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn may have had a tricky week - but he is set to play a starring role at Anfield tomorrow.
A special banner will be unveiled on the Kop for the Reds’ lunchtime clash with Southampton in recognition of Labour’s success in this week’s Liverpool Metro Mayor election.

JS118805842.jpg

• 5877SHARES

Get Daily updates directly to your inbox
+ Subscribe
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn may have had a tricky week - but he is set to play a starring role at Anfield tomorrow.
A special banner will be unveiled on the Kop for the Reds’ lunchtime clash with Southampton in recognition of Labour’s success in this week’s Liverpool Metro Mayor election.
Wow; they really do exist in their own unique universe. I wonder if there were banners at the Etihad, sorry, "Emptihad" congratulating Andy Burnham on getting the Mayoral gig this week.

Poor Jimmy, not happy playing left back. Don't worry son, next season you'll be warming the bench and still with no more medals to add to your collection. You'll be joining other Anfield legends never to have won the Premier league with Liverpool like Stevie G and Carragher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.