Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellgrini was on £4million a year,Nasri Mangala Hart are on loan where you're still paying a large % of their wages to Sevilla Valencia and Torino.

I'd be amazed if that was over 30% on the wages of Pep's £15 million and his backroom staff and your summer buys of Sane Stones Gundogan Jesus Nolito Bravo who are all earning 100-150k a week estimated.

I can see where the £30 million rise in wages is for this season is,you spent big last summer with some big fees with an outlay just under 170 million pounds,those players i mentioned are not on low wages plus the 15 million on Pep's annually which almost quadruples Pellegrini's wage,so it's obvious how your wages went up from the previous year.

Why dont you wait till our accounts come out later this year instead of guessing hey.

Pellgrini was on £4million a year,Nasri Mangala Hart are on loan where you're still paying a large % of their wages to Sevilla Valencia and Torino.

I'd be amazed if that was over 30% on the wages of Pep's £15 million and his backroom staff and your summer buys of Sane Stones Gundogan Jesus Nolito Bravo who are all earning 100-150k a week estimated.

I can see where the £30 million rise in wages is for this season is,you spent big last summer with some big fees with an outlay just under 170 million pounds,those players i mentioned are not on low wages plus the 15 million on Pep's annually which almost quadruples Pellegrini's wage,so it's obvious how your wages went up from the previous year.

Can I ask, why do you actually give a fuck?

Will it make you sleep better at night if we have spent more on wages than you or reaffirm some silly belief on RAWK that spending slightly more on wages than you is somehow proof of our cheating?

Like others have said, stop guessing and wait for the accounts to come out its not difficult.

Pellgrini was on £4million a year last year and you paid him a year left on his contract aswell that go on this season's numbers,Nasri Mangala Hart are on loan where you're still paying a large % of their wages to Sevilla Valencia and Torino.

It's obvious to you because you're guessing the impact of any incomings and ignoring the impact of any outgoings.

As well as totally ignoring the difference between your guess of Liverpools wages and actual audited figures.

Dzeko, Jovetic, Milner, Lampard plus others that I can't remember must have played for free then.
You can't make an informed guess if you only consider one side of an equation.
You have a higher wage bill as of 2016, there is no disputing that.

Nasri Mangala Hart are on loan where you're still paying a large % of their wages to Sevilla Valencia and Torino.
No, we're not.
Sané, Jesus and Stones won't be on anywhere near that as young players. Nolito and Gundogan will be on 70k+bonuses. Bravo might be on 100k as a senior international. As I said, zero change overall in wages after outgoings.
Guardiola is on around £10 m per year more than Pellers, his backroom staff will be on an industry standard wage as their predecessors were. We'll pay less in bonuses this year so a rise of between 7m and 10m.

Just my two penneth. Love these opposition fans that come on here and know all the fine details of
our accounts and what our manager and players had for breakfast, but know fuck all about the club
they're supposed to support.

I'm a fan not an accountant. In so much as the club is on a sustainable trajectory i.e. able to pay it's debts, wages are absolutely irrelevant to me other than to take the piss out of of the Rags for what they're paying Rooney or to laugh at Wenger for being a cheapskate in today's market.

I forgot to post this at the time, but did anyone hear the Liverpool fan saying that they received "nearly £150 million for Jordan I've, Sterling and Suarez"?

And how much of that was for Ibe, £17m?

I forgot to post this at the time, but did anyone hear the Liverpool fan saying that they received "nearly £150 million for Jordan I've, Sterling and Suarez"?

More like £15M. Sums not his strong point as it would mean £86M from donkey teeth.

Liverpool received an initial £31M ish for Sterling
The transfer fee was 44M, of which QPR received 20% and Sterling 10%
So that leaves roughly £31M
Then there is a further £5M of add ons for which Liverpool have been paid some (Champs league semi, being one payment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.