Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I think our poor recruitment of midfielders in the last two seasons namely Phillips and Nunes ( who may still come good) whilst letting Gundogan leave has caught up with us this season. As a result I think we have been left having to place too much reliance on De Bruyne.

Photo on the front of the BBC Sports Page:
1710096930129.jpeg
Photo on top of the BBC Match Report:
1710096991542.jpeg

Did we actually take the lead here today and hold on for a draw? I must have imagined it. Add to that these images are for a frigging pen and our goal was a well worked set piece.

I know this post is probably better suited for the media thread but in the immediate aftermath of the match it should be addressed here. I think a boycott of the BBC and complaints to the organisation that takes licence fee payments from all football and non football fans is necessary.

He already did, went and sat next to him on the bench.

Didn't bother me, it wasn't a major row, just asking for explanation. I thought it was a good sub personally, KdB is an important player, but he's not irreplaceable.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the argument were about why Pep left it so late subbing on a midfielder when we had no control after the break for so long. They certainly seemed to be discussing the midfield when they sat next to each other on the bench

I think Haaland plays well when City play well. What that means is on days like today when we don’t keep the ball and create him chances, then he looks very average

Has anyone looked at the flipside of this, we are absolutely shocking but even with us being absolutely shocking the 'rock n roll' liverpool on bingos farewell tour cant beat us at the 'famous' klanfield, does that not show how much better we are than everyone that on our shocking days you have to take a draw or are we all firmly in the we're doomed camp?
thing is though we won't keep getting away with being shocking (bit hard I would say average or mediocre.). One more loss this season and the PL is other for us I feel. I say that because both Liverpool and Arsenal seemed to of worked out how to win against the cannon fodder.

I'm assuming that Pep will be having a chat with Kev about that. Whatever about Kev being an outstanding player, you can't go showing dissent/displeasure with the manager in public. Say what has to be said in the privacy of the training facility. That was disappointing from Kev
We don't know what was said. Kev kept pointing to the pitch, he could have been trying to get something across to Pep that was happening in the game and Pep hadn't seen and that he was unhappy with or thought we should be doing better.

Still think we will win it, if we beat Arsenal.
Yes, wouldnt surprise me if we come out with a 4-0 win on the day, i think the momentum of a big win will carry us on, all 3 clubs are likely to drop some points in the run in,we just have to reset and carry on, Liverpool will be very disapointed with todays result,its disapointing reading some of the posts on here they realy should know better, i wonder if football is realy for them

Im sorry do u get extra points for sitters missed cos we should get em for chelsea and spurs, my point is us at our worst they could only take a point and we were a post width away from stealing it

No you don’t
You’ve not understood what I was saying at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.