Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It's been out of our hands for the last few weeks.
And that's only Liverpool, beat Arsenal and its out of their hands.
Today changes nothing.
Not true. If we won every game including today we would have won the title. The same also applied to Arsenal and Liverpool. Now it’s just those two that have it in their own hands but that is very likely to change.

Not true. If we won every game including today we would have won the title. The same also applied to Arsenal and Liverpool. Now it’s just those two that have it in their own hands but that is very likely to change.
We still have it in our hands with Arsenal.

But we have lost it with Liverpool unless they draw or lose a match.

Lucky and unlucky at the same time. No complaints about that. Disappointed in Rodri and KDB. Pep’s subtitutions totally right. Pretty happy about that after all. Fantastic branding for PL and dare I say it, thank you for these battles, Klopp
Fair play. Klopp has provided us with a great rivalry during our glory years.

This whole is/isn't in our/their hands is bollocks until there are three or four games left or someone has a big lead, anyway. We all know Arsenal are going to get Arsey at some point and Liverpool and City will both drop some more points. There are still 10 games to go. Things will keep changing.

I think it was the game that it was cracked up to be. Kudos to the dippers for hitting us so hard. I thought all the way through that we’d get a winner even against play. Entertaining game to watch

People moaning about today's result and performance - we usually lose there. The Centurions lost. The treble winners lost. Pellegrini's title winners lost.

1st half good. 2nd poor. But will take the point all day.
Great point.In the cold light of day it wasn't a terrible result just a poor performance. We're up against some very good teams desperate to win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.